Annual 3-day event promoted in schools and youth centers. Participants come from different backgrounds, ages and genders. Activities promote connection among the participants and encourage discussions.
- Empowering young people and informing them about their (digital) rights
- Developing critical thinking skills
- building social ties and implementing concepts like respect, responsibility and inclusion.
- Increased social cohesion amongst the participants.
- Ideas expressed shaped the work of the Office of the Commissioner for Children.
- Widespread national recognition through Media coverage
Target GroupsAdolescents (approx. 13-17 years old)