Profession: Executive Director Anti-Trafficking; Head of the 'Regional Implementation Initiative on Preventing & Combating Human Trafficking'
- Head of the 'Regional Implementation Initiative on Preventing & Combating Human Trafficking': Improving National and Transnational Coordination and Cooperation; Developing and Strengthening Networks and Partnerships with Third Countries
- Independent International Consultant on Preventing and Combating Trafficking in Persons (since 2006)
- Former Austrian Federal Government Minister for Women and MP
- First Special Representative on Combating Trafficking in Human Beings of the OSCE - Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (2004-2006)
- Chair of the EU Stability Pact Task Force on Human Trafficking for South Eastern Europe (2000-2004)